"We are short of leaders to attack today and tomorrow's challenges and to create a better world for all. Anticipate hopefully unlocks the full potential for the many who aspire to be true leaders, but don't quite know how to get there. I certainly found it useful in my journey.”
– Paul Polman, CEO Unilever
"Anticipate is an extremely useful guide for developing the qualities of foresight and visioning that are essential for strategic leaders"
– Dr. Michael Maccoby, author of Narcissistic Leaders, The Leaders We Need and Strategic Intelligence
“I’m not sure I’ve ever read anything as good on the process and practice of looking ahead”
– Dr James P. Keen, professor emeritus at Antioch College and co-author of Common Fire and Leadership Landscapes
"There aren't many business books that offer such a combination of focus and practical implementation as Anticipate does. For any leader, a great must read"
– Philip Alberdingk Thijm, CEO Sky Radio Group
"The greatest advantage of de Jong’s work are its concrete ideas and careful planning for getting through the oft-murky and buzzword-laden waters of business leadership."
"Rob-Jan's new book, Anticipate: The Art of Leading by Looking Ahead, gives us the tools necessary to become a more visionary leader. Rob-Jan provides the blueprint for up and coming managers to become indispensable strategic leaders while giving corporate leaders the opportunity to spot trends barely visible to others."
- Skip Prichard, Leadership Insights blogger at skipprichard.com, President & CEO, OCLC, Inc.